- Work-Life Balance
This position will be part of the production team and help execute packaging artwork. All artwork executions are coordinated to maintain the integrity of the approved designs and themes.
Essential Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Results
Must thrive in a professional, fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects. Work is typically performed under minimal daily supervision, receiving guidance from the manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed.
- Receive product definitions from project managers or production managers
- Manipulate files to match customer and printer specs
- Assign colour builds and Pantone ink swatches to art elements
- Apply art to printer-supplied die drawing
- Create line extension artworks from supplied briefs or supplied elements
- Create/manipulate artwork to conform with regulatory specifications
- Files must be organized to follow the defined job folder and server structure and properly prepared for achieving upon completion of a project
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in Final Artwork creation for packaging
The candidate must be able to:
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Understand the client’s needs (deliverables, rework, and the like)
- Schedule and meet deadlines in all aspects of the projects
- Verify technical supplied data are correct to supplied art
- Ensure quality assurance on every work done and review completed jobs by revisiting the brief sheets
- Communicate received and shipped art to on-site personnel/sales
- Abide in the organizational Core Values, Mission and Vision Statements
- High level of Adobe Suites proficiency focusing on Illustrator is a must
Educational & Experience Minimum Requirements
This position requires the following knowledge and skills:
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- One full-time position is available. He/she needs to report on-site.