This position will be part of the Animation Team under the Marketing Division and will be reporting to the Marketing Manager. All project executions are coordinated according to the project briefs on a regular and adhoc basis. The Motion Graphics Designer must thrive in a professional, and fast-paced environment.
Upon successful hiring, the selected candidate is required to report on-site, at least 3 times a week (currently on a hybrid setup).
- Ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and more)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and has strong project management skills
- Meet with clients, internal and external, to understand needs and share ideas
- Can communicate, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations
- Comprehend and follow through on work instructions, specifications, workflow diagrams, and SOPs
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant documentations are saved in designated file locations in the server with the appropriate control file naming specifications
- Participate in process improvement efforts and various production meetings to foster a positive creative impact on the business
- Practice integrity, honesty, open communication, and a positive work environment
- A team player and always willing to share himself/herself towards the success of the organization and meeting client expectations
The candidate must be able to:
- Understand the client’s process (deliverables, rework, and the like)
- Review documentations, raise questions and provide relevant comments
- Schedule and meet deadlines in all aspect of the projects
- Can work under minimal supervision while maintaining productivity requirements
- Ensure quality assurance on every work done and review completed jobs by revisiting the project/creative briefs
- Abide to the organizational Core Values, Mission, and Vision Statements
Educational & Experience Minimum Requirements
This position requires the following knowledge and skills:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree related to Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Marketing, Mass Communications, or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, 2D/3D animation)
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- One full-time position is available. He/She needs to report on-site (currently on hybrid).