This position will be part of the Production Team and will be reporting to the Project Manager. All project executions are coordinated according to the project briefs on a regular and adhoc basis. The Graphic Project Manager must thrive in a professional, and fast-paced environment.
Upon successful hiring, the selected candidate is required to report on-site.
Essential Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Results
- Ability to comprehend and follow through on work instructions, specifications, workflow diagrams and SOPs
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant documentations are saved in designated file locations in the server with the appropriate control file naming specifications
- Participate in process improvement efforts and various production meetings to foster a positive creative impact on the business
- Practice integrity, honesty, open communication, and positive work environment
- A team player and always willing to share himself/herself towards the success of the organization and meeting the client expectations
The Graphic Project Manager must be able to:
- Gather, coordinate, and communicate job-related information to production
- Understand the client’s process (deliverables, rework and the like)
- Review documentations, raise questions and provide relevant comments
- Perform user functionality in the client’s database used for tracking artwork projects
- Schedule and meet deadlines in all aspect of the projects
- Verify technical supplied data are correct to supplied art
- Ensure quality assurance on every work done and reviews completed jobs by revisiting the brief sheets
- Communicate received and shipped art to on-site personnel/sales
- Abide to the organizational Core Values, Mission and Vision Statements
Education & Experience
This position requires the following knowledge and skills:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree related to Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Marketing, Mass Communications, or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Multimedia, Graphics Design, Illustration, Project Management
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- One full-time position available. He/she needs to report on-site.
Fill out your complete details below and send us your updated resume.