This position will be part of the Production Team and will be reporting to the Production Manager. All project executions are coordinated according to the project briefs on a regular and adhoc basis. The Desktop Publishing Graphic Designer must thrive in a professional, and fast-paced environment.
Upon successful hiring, the selected candidate is required to report on-site.
- Ability to comprehend and follow through on work instructions, specifications, workflow diagrams and SOPs
- Creation of stationery, flyers, brochures/catalog and other publishing materials as required
- Participate in process improvement efforts and various production meetings to foster a positive creative impact on the business
- Practice integrity, honesty, open communication, and a positive work environment
- InDesign template creation and management for the above materials
- A team player and always willing to share himself/herself towards the success of the organization and meeting the client expectations
- Able to train/upskill the knowledge of his/her peers on Adobe InDesign
The candidate must be able to:
- Experience in desktop publishing is a must and have a proven track record in the print/graphic industry
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Understand the client’s needs (deliverables, rework, and the like)
- Schedule and meet deadlines in all aspects of the projects
- Verify technical supplied data are correct to supplied art
- Ensure quality assurance on every work done and review completed jobs by revisiting the brief sheets
- Communicate received and shipped art to on-site personnel/sales
- Abide in the organizational Core Values, Mission and Vision Statements
- High-level of Adobe Suites focusing on InDesign is a must
Educational & Experience Minimum Requirements
This position requires the following knowledge and skills:
- Must have advanced expertise in Adobe InDesign and basic knowledge in Adobe Illustrator
- Some print knowledge would be an advantage
- Required skill(s): Multimedia, Graphics Design, Illustration, Project Management
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- One full-time position available. He/she needs to report on-site.